Thursday, June 16, 2011

well i'm back....

well hello new blog.
it's been awhile.
but i'm back.
and in a new place which i'm really excited about.

i plan on this being a place where i can share my inspiration, my creative endeavors, and all the things that make me happy!

14605 you wonder?
well, it means HOME to me. my home is my comfort and happiness. not with just the people in it, but the things as well. almost every single item in my home has a story and a history. that makes me unbelievably happy. i want to continue to add to it and make not only myself, but the ones i love feel like when they enter my home they are getting a nice big hug.

afterall, home is where the heart is.



so let's get to it..... :)

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY! so glad you're back to blogging, my friend. i look forward to your show+tell of creative projects - food, home and crafts!

    xx.

    ReplyDelete